Thinking of up-skilling in 2013? Have you considered government funded training?
Don’t stress! Register your interest now with HIA!
As an HIA member you have access to:
- courses that help to meet the skill demands of your business
- access to government funding* that puts money back in your pocket
*HIA will apply for funding under the Federal Government’s National Workforce Development Fund program
Government funding covers most of the course fees – so your training course of choice will be at a lower price!
Interested? Then contact your local HIA Training office for more information on 1300 650 620
Terms and conditions:
To be eligible for a funded training place under the National Workforce Development Fund (NWDF), an individual must:
- be an HIA member
- not have previously completed the qualification they are applying for under the NWDF
- be an Australian citizen, a permanent resident of Australia or a humanitarian refugee
- be 17 years of age or over
- satisfy course pre-requisites
- meet any licensing requirements for relevant qualifications
- be an existing worker
- not be an apprentice
Note: Individuals must not be receiving funds under any other Commonwealth or State and Territory Government program in relation to the training that will be covered by the NWDF.
Important note regarding HIA membership:
1. The employer must be a member of HIA – any employees of this organisation (who take up a funded training place) DO NOT need to have individual membership with HIA.
2. Sub-contractors, however, run their own business and will require their own membership with HIA to be eligible.