HIA Health Plan
Find out why more people are choosing Bupa.
Bupa is your health and care partner that provide great value health cover plus wellness services to help you and your family, achieve your health and wellbeing goals.
As a HIA member you and your staff can look forward to:
- 6 weeks free. Pay for your first month and they’ll take care of the next six weeks*
Weighing up one joining offer against another can be hard. So here’s a trick to keep up your sleeve: Bupa’s six weeks free cover offer is the equivalent of an 11.5% discount in the first year of membership.
- No waiting periods for services you were covered for with your previous health insurer#
- Benefit Bonus. Your benefits will increase by 2% each year up to a maximum of 10%. This means you can claim more back on extras straight away. To benefit, simply take out Platinum, Gold or Silver Extras cover.
- Complimentary access to ‘After Hours Plus’ from National Home Doctor Service. This means when you book an after hours, bulk-billed doctor home visit, the doctor may prescribe common medications, on the spot, at no charge to you. Visit www.bupa.com.au/afterhoursplus for more information as well as coverage areas.
- Free and ongoing access to Bupa Life Skills. These online interactive sessions help you better handle life’s daily challenges, covering topics such as stress, work-life balance and positive parenting. For more details visit www.bupa.com.au/corporatelifeskills
- Gap free. Bupa will cover the cost of Dental and Physio for dependent children until they turn 25 at a Members First Provider. This includes no out of pocket costs on general dental services like check-ups, teeth cleaning, fillings, x-rays and more.
- Living Well Program. Access to practical support to improve a health condition, including Nicotine Replacement Therapy, Weight Management Programs, Gym Memberships and Yoga and Pilates courses, where medically necessary and confirmed by a doctor.
- Access to Bupa Plus. Keep your mind and body active with some great member discounts on things like gym memberships, movie vouchers and theme park entry. For more information Visit: http://www.bupaplus.com.au/
The team at Bupa are here to help, if you would like to know more about the plan, please contact us using one of the methods below:
* Only for new customers on new hospital and or extras cover policies issued by Bupa Australia Pty Ltd ABN 81 000 057 590, paying by direct debit before 31/12/2018. Six weeks free after initial payment. Not with other offers. Cover does not need be held for the full 12 months for the discount to apply.
# Applicable if you transfer within 60 days of leaving your previous health insurer and upon receipt of your Clearance Certificate. Waiting periods may apply for benefits or services not fully covered with your previous health cover. Any registered International or Australian health insurer, we require a Certificate of Currency, Clearance Certificate or a letter on official letterhead from the previous insurer showing: level of cover held, cover inclusions, restrictions and exclusions, persons covered and start and end dates.