Bupa corporate health cover
Nothing is more important to us, than providing our members with quality corporate health cover. Through our partnership with Bupa, you can access a range of health and wellness services, as well as great corporate discounts, to ensure you get the most from your health & care partner.
As a HIA member you and your staff can look forward to:
- 6 weeks free. Pay for your first month and they’ll take care of the next six weeks*
Weighing up one joining offer against another can be hard. So here’s a trick to keep up your sleeve: Bupa’s six weeks free cover offer is the equivalent of an 11.5% discount in the first year of membership.
- No waiting periods for services you were covered for with your previous health insurer#
- Health Management Programs: Health Management is a feature on selected Extras covers that provides benefits towards the costs of approved health-related programs. Depending on your Extras cover, you might be able to claim some of the cost of health-related programs under the Health Management extras service. You may be able to claim part of these costs: Nicotine replacement therapy; Weight management programs; and Health subscriptions to Diabetes Australia and the Asthma Foundation. Find out more details
- Access to Bupa Plus: even when you’re in great health, there are still plenty of ways to get everyday value, thanks to Bupa Plus. You’ll get access to an exclusive range of health discounts, tools and information. Visit http://bupaplus.com.au/
- Bupa Life Skills –online interactive sessions to help you better handle life’s daily challenges, covering topics such as stress, work-life balance and positive parenting. Visit bupa.com.au/corporatelifeskills
- Pay nothing for your regular dental check-ups and more, at Members First Platinum centres, when you combine hospital and extras that include general dental, up to the yearly limits. Find out more at https://www.bupa.com.au/members-first-platinum
- Pay nothing for your kids on most dental, physiotherapy, chiropractic, podiatry consultations and selected optical packages at Members First providers, up to the yearly limits. Visit https://www.bupa.com.au/find-a-provider/
- Blue Room: Whether you’re raising a family, trying to improve your health and wellbeing, caring for an ageing loved one, or living with a health condition, the Blue Room is a hub of relevant information. We have information you can trust, and real stories to help inspire you to live a longer, healthier, happier life : https://theblueroom.bupa.com.au/
The team at Bupa are here to help, if you would like to know more about the plan, please contact us using one of the methods below:
* Only for new customers on new hospital and extras cover policies issued by Bupa Australia Pty Ltd ABN 81 000 057 590, when you join Bupa, paying by direct debit. Six weeks free after initial payment.
# Applicable if you transfer within 60 days of leaving your previous health insurer and upon receipt of your Clearance Certificate. Waiting periods may apply for benefits or services not fully covered with your previous health cover. Any registered International or Australian health insurer, we require a Certificate of Currency, Clearance Certificate or a letter on official letterhead from the previous insurer showing: level of cover held, cover inclusions, restrictions and exclusions, persons covered and start and end dates.