HIA TRADEPASS - contractor business compliance made easy
Want to save time on business compliance for contractors? HIA’s new online service, HIA TRADEPASS can help you!
HIA TRADEPASS takes the hassle out of collecting and verifying contractor business information and registrations.
If you’re a builder, chances are you spend a lot of time making sure that your contractors’ insurance, business and legal paperwork is all up-to-date before they can get on site. This can be quite a frustrating process when you just want to get on with the job.
It’s the same for contractors. It’s so confusing, and time consuming trying to source and manage business information which results in billable hours lost on admin and paperwork.
Your contractor management tool:
- Save time and money – get on site quicker
- Less time on paperwork and more time building
- Builders: Hire HIA TRADEPASS contractors with confidence
- Contractors: Promote your HIA TRADEPASS status and grow your business
- Developed by HIA specifically to suit the needs of residential builders.
How it works:
- Provide the HIA TRADEPASS team the names and details of your contractors.
- We’ll do the hard work collecting and verifying business information and documentation you need
- No hardcopy paperwork, no fuss
- Plus, you have peace of mind knowing that your contractor’s business information is current and relevant, reducing the risk to your business.
Check out the Builders page for more information.
HIA TRADEPASS takes the hassle out of maintaining up-to-date business information and documentation
- Upload your documents to our user friendly site, so they can be accessed anytime, anywhere
- You will be notified when information or documents such as your licence and insurance are expiring, and need updating
- You may also be included on a searchable database where builders seeking compliant workers can make contact with you (Terms and conditions apply).
Check out the Contractors page for more information.