How much time do you spend collating and managing your legal and business documentation every time you begin a new job with a builder?
Register with HIA TRADEPASS and we’ll help you take care of it
Once you are registered you will be given access to an electronic questionnaire to upload information and documents required in order to obtain a HIA TRADEPASS. The documents and information you will need upload include:
- Business details
- ABN and GST registration
- Trade licenses
- Insurances eg. Workers Compensation and Public Liability
- Information on your business' safety practices.
- Other regulatory requirements eg. Portable Long Service Leave
If you don’t have these documents, or have any questions about what you will need to register, please get in touch with a friendly HIA TRADEPASS team member by clicking on ‘I’d like someone to contact me’ below.
It’s the industry tick of approval: Builders can see at a glance your commitment to safety, insurances and other business requirements, and can hire you with confidence
- Opportunity to grow: Listing on the HIA TRADEPASS database means builders looking for compliant workers can find you quickly and easily (Terms and Conditions apply)
- Be ready: When a builder wants to hire you, your documentation is verified and ready to go – no hassle, no waiting, no billable hours lost to paper-chasing
- Complete user-friendly service: You can also invite your own workers to submit their information to HIA TRADEPASS, ensuring you provide a total package
As a HIA TRADEPASS Contractor, you’ll receive all this for an annual fee.
For further information please contact HIA TRADEPASS on 1300 650 620