Harwood Andrews is a progressive legal firm working to provide positive commercial solutions for our clients. We are Victoria’s largest regional firm with a head office based in a regional centre.
Building and Construction:
- Domestic and commercial building disputes
- Pre contract advice and negotiation
- Risk management
- Making extension of time and variation claims
- Making claims under the Building and Construction Industry Security of Payment Act
- Legislation and regulation compliance
- Builder’s disciplinary matters
Planning and environment
- Represents parties in the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal in respect of a broad range of review proceedings concerning residential development.
- Represents parties in Planning Panels considering the rezoning of land of land and the introduction of other planning scheme controls.
- Provides advice on the interpretation and operation of the planning scheme and planning and environment act.
- Advises on the operation of restrictive covenants and acts in variation/removal applications under the Planning and Environment Act 1987 and the Property Law Act 1958.
- Drafts planning agreement sunder section 173 of the Planning and Environment Act 1987.
- Advises on related enactments such as the Subdivision Act 1988 and the Environment Protection Act 1970.
- Residential developments
- Retail developments
- Industrial developments
- Property acquisitions
- Project management agreements
- Joint ventures and development agreements
- Business structuring and asset protection
We also offer taxation and employment services.
Ph: 03 5226 8549
68-70 Gheringhap Street,
Geelong VIC 3220
101 Lydiard Street North,
Ballarat VIC 3350
1a, 564 David Street,
Albury NSW 2640
Level 5, 707 Collins Street,
Melbourne VIC 3000