Whitelaw Flynn Lawyers
Andrew Whitelaw is a Director of Whitelaw Flynn Lawyers and leads the Building and Construction Team. Andrew has practised in all areas of building and construction law for 20 years. Andrew and his team provide advice and representation for builders in the DBDRV, VCAT and all Victorian and Federal Courts.
His Building and Construction Team comprising Special Counsel Meri Siracusa and Louisa Huang, Solicitor have extensive experience in domestic and commercial construction law. The Team acts on behalf of builders, developers, owners, Owners Corporations, managers, subcontractors and construction industry professionals.
Andrew and his team provide expert guidance on:
- Pre-contract advice;
- Negotiations on all forms of constructions contracts;
- Drafting building contracts, standard and project-specific;
- Advice and dispute resolution for all types of construction claims;
- Security of payments legislation/arbitrations;
- Advice on defect claims and claims for incomplete works;
- insurance claims, professional liability and negligence advice;
- Protection works advice and documentation;
- Project development;
- Progress payments, EOTs, LD’s, variations, and debt recovery;
- OH&S; and
- Owners Corporation.
Ph: 1300 77 80 90
Level 9, 469 La Trobe Street,
Melbourne VIC 3000