HIA webinars are a great way to access a seminar or information session without leaving home or the office. It is a real-time, interactive forum where you can see materials being presented via your computer, laptop or on your Smartphone.
Note: Accessing and viewing webinars are best suited to computers and laptops.
Participants can type in questions via a Q&A panel that appears on the screen.
Webinars are especially suited for members who can’t attend training or information sessions in person because of geographical or time restrictions.
Stay tuned for more upcoming live webinars! In the meantime take a look at our recorded webinars.
Email: Ease Your Pain. Enhance Your Gain
Wednesday 6th September 2017, 1.00pm – 2.00pm AEST
If you would like to join this webinar register as spaces are limited.
Debbie Mayo-Smith, who wrote four bestselling books on the subject is putting together her top tips to help members get more of their quotes accepted and improve customer communication and never miss an opportunity again. This webinar will show small business owners how to free up at least 20 minutes a day working with email, their contacts and tasks.
- How to automate your email
- How to create one click templates / paragraphs so you don’t have to retype content or search through drafts/sent
- How to follow up on your quotes easily so you never miss sales opportunities – especially in the long term
- How you turn contacts into a superb customer / prospect database
- Managing calendars and tasks better
- How to do a personalised email merge
- Plus more…
Want to know more?
For more information call 1300 650 620 or email email@example.com