Make sure we get in your inbox!
July 28, 2019
In an effort to protect you, many email providers will filter out malicious or unwanted emails such as spam, phishing, or scam emails. Unfortunately, this sometimes includes emails that you actually want in your inbox like the valuable information that you get with your HIA membership.
Whitelist us and never miss the perks of your membership by adding our email address to your contact list. This includes latest industry news, educational webinars, complimentary information sessions, helpful events, skill-sharpening training, and special offers.
How to whitelist us
If you’re not sure how to do it, there are some simple instructions below. It should only take a minute!
1. Tap the sender’s from name
2. Choose “Create New Contact”
3. Tap “Done” to save
1. Open the email in your inbox.
2. Right click “Click here” to download images in the gray bar at the top of the message.
3. Click “Add Sender to Safe Senders List.”
1. Open the email in your inbox
2. Hover over the sender’s name
3. Select “Add to contacts” to save the sender to your Contacts list
If one of our mails has been moved to the spam folder, you can mark it "Not Spam" to whitelist it.
1. Tap the picture of the sender
2. Tap the add to contacts icon
3. Tap “Create new contact”
4. Choose the correct account if you are signed into multiple email addresses
5. Tap the check mark to save