Business Partner Awards Key Criteria
Strategy and development
- What are the goals of the business?
- What is the vision and mission of the business and how do you help achieve this?
- How does the business position itself, differentiate and develop its brand?
- How do you contribute to strategy and development of the business?
Please outline your involvement in the following operational areas of the business, giving examples where applicable.
- Back office management - for example every day accounts, managing cashflow
- Customer service
- Project management - for example ensuring the jobs run smoothly, on time and on budget
- WHS and safety administration - for example managing paperwork and systems
- Human Resource management - for example staffing issues, staff training and recruitment.
Sales and marketing
Outline how you have contributed to the following areas of business in the last 12 months.
- Sales and contract administration
- Marketing - for example advertising, website, social media, community involvement.
Please detail your involvement in managing the business' finances including:
- How do you monitor revenue and profit/loss?
- How do you control overheads and spending?
Have you implemented any new systems or processes in the business in the last 12 months? Briefly outline why these were identified and how they were successfully integrated with business operations.
Upskilling/continuing professional development
Outline any training or upskilling you have done for your role within the last 12 months.
- How do you keep up-to-date with industry changes?
Work/life balance and additional comments
- How do you maintain a good work/life balance?
- Is there anything else you would like to tell the judges that hasn't been covered in the previous questions?