An individual house that is currently on display to the public and is intended for reproduction as displayed or with standard variations to suit the client’s needs. The price of the category entered is to represent the repeatable price of the house on display at the time of judging. Homes must have been open for display no more than 24 months prior to the close of entry date and continue to be open until the home is judged.
Note: A project cannot be entered into more than one category of either Display Home, Custom Built Home, Project Home or Spec Home. Please select the category that best suits the project.
Projects will be judged according to: quality of workmanship 40 points, design effectiveness 30 points, visual appeal 10 points, innovation 10 points, environmental sustainability 10 points.
Display Home project price
The following is only relevant to Display Homes entries.
The price of the home as displayed should include the following (if fitted in home to be viewed by the judges):
- Air conditioning
- Alfresco areas attached to the home
- Facade of house on display
- Floor coverings/tiling in living areas
- Garages/roller doors
- Home automation systems
- Kitchen appliances including stove/cooktop and rangehood as shown in the display home as viewed by the judges.
- Kitchen benches
- Painting of interior walls
- Pest barriers
- Plumbing fittings and sanitary ware
- Standard footings on a flat site
- Taxes, fees, charges and levies applicable to the house on display
- Wet area tiling (floors and skirting)
- Window systems (glazing etc)
The price does not include items such as land, site works, landscaping, fencing, light fittings and feature lighting, paving, window dressings, security systems, free-standing pergolas, pool/spa and decorator items, etc.
Entries are open!
Credit card payment is required to complete your submission.