2020 HIA National Conference Promotion – Win a $500 Qantas Travel Voucher
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- All entrants must comply with the terms and conditions. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
- Entry is only open to HIA Members. Employees of HIA are ineligible to enter.
- The Promotion will run from 1 March 2020 to 31 March 2020 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must be a valid HIA member during the Promotional Period and enter via www.hia.com.au/conference and www.qantas.com/au/en/offer/r/2019/qantas-conferences-queensland.html
- Members will automatically go into the draw when purchasing and paying for HIA 2020 National Conference registration and then booking and paying for their flights to the Gold Coast via the Qantas HIA National Conference URL during the Promotional Period.
Prizes and winning
- The random prize draw will take place on 3 April 2020 at 12:00pm at 4 Byfield Street Macquarie Park NSW 2113
- One lucky winner will receive a $500 Qantas Travel Voucher
- Total Prize pool value is $500
- The Winner will be notified by phone and email within two (2) business days of the draw. The winner will have their details published on the conference website on 7 April 2020.
- Prize will be provided to winner via email using the email provided in winners’ registration.
Qantas Flight and Gift Vouchers - Terms and Conditions
- Qantas Flight and Gift Vouchers purchased on/after 31 March 2018 are valid for three years from date of issue, irrespective of the expiry date shown on the voucher. Not withstanding this, Qantas Flight and Gift Vouchers which have been:
- issued for free to a customer for any reason,
- supplied as part of a customer loyalty or employee rewards program, or
- supplied as part of a marketing promotion as a bonus to the purchase of a good or service
are not subject to the three year expiry period and will have the expiry periods advertised in connection with the relevant Flight or Gift voucher at the time it was issued.
- If the full balance of the voucher is not redeemed in one transaction and the balance of the voucher is more than $2, a new voucher with the same expiry date will be issued for the unused portion. No subsequent voucher will be issued for amounts $2 or less.
- Redeemable for one-way or return Qantas domestic or international flights departing Australia only.
- Non-refundable, except in certain circumstances including under the Australian Consumer Law. Cannot be used for multi-city, Classic Flight rewards or Points Plus Pay - Flights booking or redeemed for cash or other goods or services such as additional baggage or seat selection.
- Only one voucher can be redeemed per booking.
- Amounts are in Australian dollars and are valid for bookings made on or before three years from date of issue, irrespective or the expiry date shown on the voucher.
- If the total of the booking is more than the value of the voucher, immediate payment of the balance will be required at the time of booking.
- The names of voucher recipients may be changed when you redeem the voucher.
- The Qantas Conditions of Carriage and relevant fare conditions apply to all bookings made with a voucher.
- Any subsequent vouchers will be sent to the email address supplied for the first adult listed on the voucher. If no email address is supplied for the first adult listed on the voucher, subsequent vouchers will be sent to the email address of the person who purchased the voucher.
- The number of people on a booking redeeming the voucher must be equal to the number of voucher recipients. The number of recipients listed cannot be changed.
- Vouchers can be redeemed online at qantas.com/giftvouchers or through Qantas Contact Centres on 13 13 13. A booking fee applies to redemptions through Qantas Contact Centres.
- It is a condition of sale that Gift Vouchers may not be purchased or offered for unauthorised re-sale on 3rd party websites. If a Gift Voucher is used in breach of this condition, it may be cancelled without refund.
- Should Qantas Airways suspect any fraud relating to a Gift Voucher, Qantas Airways may refuse to honour the Voucher until Qantas Airways is satisfied that no fraud has occurred.
Authorised under NSW permit number: LTPS/20/42726