HIA webinars are a great way to access a seminar or information session without leaving home or the office. It is a real-time, interactive forum where you can see materials being presented via your computer, laptop or on your Smartphone.
Note: Accessing and viewing webinars are best suited to computers and laptops.
Participants can type in questions via a Q&A panel that appears on the screen.
Webinars are especially suited for members who can’t attend training or information sessions in person because of geographical or time restrictions.
Stay tuned for more upcoming live webinars! In the meantime take a look at our recorded webinars.
Wednesday 16th August 2017, 1.00pm – 2.00pm AEST
If you would like to join this webinar register as spaces are limited.
In this webinar, Geoff Nix from Real Time Minds will discuss the importance of goals (ie. relationship between clearly articulated goals and setting real priorities) and will cover:
- How to set great goals & the right time frames
- Getting the right mindset (i.e. goals that change over time are better than no goals at all)
- Creating new habits - monthly one-on-one with yourself
- Planning next month & reviewing last month
- Ensuring your 1 year, 2 year or 3 year goal is still what you want to head towards.
Want to know more?
For more information call 1300 650 620 or email firstname.lastname@example.org