HIA webinars are a great way to access a seminar or information session without leaving home or the office. It is a real-time, interactive forum where you can see materials being presented via your computer, laptop or on your Smartphone.
Note: Accessing and viewing webinars are best suited to computers and laptops.
Participants can type in questions via a Q&A panel that appears on the screen.
Webinars are especially suited for members who can’t attend training or information sessions in person because of geographical or time restrictions.
Stay tuned for more upcoming live webinars! In the meantime take a look at our recorded webinars.
|What to do when things get tricky - ACT/Sth NSW members
Wednesday 1 March 2017, 1.00pm – 2.00pm
This webinar will cover what to do when things get tricky with your client under the contract for building works.
Some clients may become tricky at different points of the construction process and sometimes they are tricky the whole way through.
This presentation will aim to give you a few tips to deal with ‘tricky situations’ that might arise during the course of the building works.
Presented by Kristie Burt – HIA
|Planning for Business Success
Wed, Mar 8, 2017 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM AEDT
During this webinar Katherine Grace from Elemental Solutions will discuss:
- Setting realistic personal and business goals for the year
- Industry specific examples of what others have done and how
- Breaking your plan down into manageable tasks
- Simple planning templates to help you
- Easy time management tools to carve out some time for business planning and family
|Your Ready Reckoner for a successful trade business
Wed, Mar 15, 2017 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM AEDT
Join us as Jason Hollis from Reckon explains the importance of:
- Greater visibility of your business and employees performance
- Major improvements with business cash flow
- Greater time available to focus on client work or home life by lessening the burden of maintaining business finances and reporting to the ATO for GST, Payroll Tax and SuperStream
- Winning a greater amount of profitable customer business using data driven hindsight
Want to know more?
For more information call 1300 650 620 or email email@example.com