Professional Builder/Renovator Awards
HIA Professional Builder / Renovator Awards are a great way to show customers, and potential clients, that you have sound business and financial management practices. But most importantly, the Award shows your business has the highest standards of customer service and satisfaction.
Entering is easy
Download your Entry Form ( 1.1MB)
Complete the entry form and submit all information to your local HIA office by Monday 10 July 2017.
You can enter in the following categories:
- HIA Professional Major Builder
for builders with an annual turnover of $50 million or more.
- HIA Professional Medium Builder/Renovator
for builders with an annual turnover of between $10 million and $50 million;
- HIA Professional Small Builder/Renovator
for builders with an annual turnover of less than $10 million.
HIA Professional Builder/Renovator Awards recognise professionalism in the housing industry.
The awards commend continuous improvement and excellence in:
- Business philosophy, principles and leadership
- Business planning, marketing and growth
- Customer service and satisfaction
- Managing the business
- Financial management and ethical conduct
Winners from each HIA region in the 2017 Awards program progress as finalists to the 2018 HIA-CSR Australian Housing Awards.
Need further Information?
Call HIA event staff on 1300 650 620.