Parking is made easy with a reversing camera, and front and rear parking sensors. There’s also a rear cross-traffic alert to assist you with parking in certain circumstances.
The hybrid options now available are one of the most exciting introductions to the all-new RAV4. As well as low running costs, it’s very efficient on fuel, with low consumption figures of just 4.7L/100km5 (combined). If you’re running multiple cars at work and home, you’ll definitely notice the difference it makes to your hip pocket.
With the RAV4 Hybrid offering both 2WD and electric AWD variants that charge as you drive, it minimises downtime and allows you to keep your business moving and going further on a single tank of fuel.
From school pickups and grocery shops, to weekends away, the all-new RAV4 handles the needs of a busy lifestyle just as easily as it handles a busy work life. With an extended boot sitting at a total of 580L6, it offers plenty of space and flexibility for storing gear.
The all-new RAV4 is all things to all people, and is offered with the Gold Fleet Discount to all HIA members.
To find out more, you can visit a Toyota Fleet Specialist or call 1800 444 847.
1. Housing Industry Association member details required to redeem Gold Fleet Discounts.
2. Hybrid option is not available in RAV4 Edge models.
3. Toyota Safety Sense features are driver assist features. Only operates under certain conditions. Check your Owner’s Manual for explanation of limitations. Please drive safely.
4. Lane Trace Assist is only available on Automatic models.
5. 2WD fuel consumption is at 4.7L/100km and AWD is at 4.8L/100km. Achieved in test conditions. Actual fuel consumption may vary depending on driving conditions/style, vehicle condition and option/accessories fitted.
6. This is based on luggage compartment volume setting to the lower level. This does not apply to variants with a full-size spare as there is not a lower level setting available.