HR docs is a comprehensive online library of HR documents for your business – they have been written by and are regularly reviewed and updated by a team of specialist IR lawyers.
There are over 100 HR specific documents in the library including:
- letters of engagement
- individual flexibility agreements
- workplace policies
- checklists and procedures
- template letters and forms.
HIA offer discounted member rates to prepare the contracts, agreements, policies and procedures you need to help manage your employees. We can even include your logo for you.
We also offer a self-help option for you to create your own documents by purchasing a subscription.
Premium subscription - the full HR docs library
Lite Subscription: a starter pack for members with small businesses and only several staff who need some basic documents but not a full HR library
Even if you choose the self-help option and buy a subscription, you will still have access to help information and advice from a workplace adviser for help in understanding or completing any of the documents.
- HR agreements – an overview and HIA member pricing of individual HR agreements that are based on federal industrial relations laws
- Kits of HR documents – HIA member pricing of various kits available such as recruitment, payroll, asset records and many more
- HR policies for your workplace – choose from 42 workplace policies which can be purchased as an individual document or save money buying in bundles of 5 or 10
- HIA Workplace Services team – meet our specialist team of workplace advisers who can help you with your HR needs.
^ Please note – some of these documents are based on the federal government’s industrial relations laws. If your business operates as a sole trader or as a partnership in Western Australia, you should speak to one of our workplace advisers first to discuss the suitability of the documents for your workplace.