GreenSmart Kitchen & Bathroom professionals training
Want to incorporate sustainable building practices and products into your kitchen or bathroom projects?
Want a competitive edge and point of difference in your marketing? HIA K&B GreenSmart Training can help you promote your GreenSmart professional accreditation.
To be accredited as a HIA GreenSmart Kitchen or Bathroom Professional, all you need to do is attend HIA’s one day GreenSmart Kitchen & Bathroom Professional training course.
Who should do this course?
- Kitchen & Bathroom designers and product specifiers
- Kitchen manufacturers/cabinetmakers
- Bathroom renovation specialists
- Builders and renovation trade specialists
- Sales and Product Showroom staff
- Business owners and marketing staff
- Anyone working across the kitchen or bathroom industry
Brief overview of course contents:
- Sustainability in the Built Environment
- Design Considerations
- Materials and Fixtures
- Energy Considerations
- Promoting your GreenSmart Credentials
- GreenSmart Professional Logos
- Developing a marketing strategy
- Reaching future clients
- Useful resources and checklists
- Relevant CPD points available
Accreditation Course dates are now available. Register online