Home Warranty Insurance
HIA Insurance Services specialises in delivering high quality warranty services to the residential building industry. Our team is one of the largest and most experienced teams in Australia and have demonstrated competence in delivering quality warranty services, and effectively managing our client’s business requirements, through changing legislative environments throughout our 34 years in business.
Our expert brokers manage the complex paperwork and insurance services on your behalf. We work with your business to deliver:
- Efficient 24-48-hour delivery of certificates*
- Best business case for desired increase in profile limits for existing builders
- Advocacy - we work for you in providing advice and we attend to appeals of the respective Underwriting Committees.
- Eligibility submissions for new builders - we manage your Home Warranty submission application on your behalf to best achieve a speedy approval
* Provided you have an approved profile with the insurer, and subject to peak periods
Home Warranty Offer: Free Review + first 2 certificates fee FREE!
Due to our deep understanding of the underwriter’s requirements, we would like to offer you a complimentary Home Warranty review to highlight how you can improve your business. And, as a bonus, you’ll receive your first 2 certificates fee free!
Claim Offer Now
What does Home Warranty cover?
Home Warranty insures the home owner (either the original owner or subsequent owners) against:
- Non-completion of the building contract
- Failure of the builder to correct faults, which are deemed by law to be the builder's responsibility, for a nominated warranty period. These contingencies are poor workmanship, faulty design, and inadequate or unsuitable materials.
Learn more about Home Warranty cover and requirements for each state.