What makes a good safety management system?
A useable, easy to implement set of tools that has everything you need.
We provide training at the implementation phase to help your business, workers and subcontractors to apply safety practices in your workplace.
- Safety management systems
- Site specific safety plans
- Step by step implementation plan
- Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS)
- Safety system training in the practical implementation of the system for office, subcontractor management and site safety management
- Included in this training is SWMS, safety policies, procedures, site rules, WHS or co-ordination plan, worker induction and subcontractor communication/consultation pack
- Tools such as:
- risk assessment template
- pre-start site commencement checklist
- electrical test & tag and hazardous chemicals register
- site specific induction forms.
What is a SWMS?
A safe work method statement is required when carrying out high risk construction work. We provide SWMS for a variety of trades which can be tailored to fit your needs.
Call us today on 1300 650 620 to see how we can help with your business and arrange a free consultation with one of our experts or contact us online.