The Advantages of independent site inspections
An independent site inspection is where a HIA Safety Advisor:
- Attends your site to observe the practices that your workers use onsite
- Identifies safety concerns on your site
- Offers recommendations for improvement
- Presents you with an impartial report as to your site and workers
- If arranged previously with the builder we can correct minor problems whilst onsite
Your business may benefit from an independent review of this kind, for example:
- An independent inspection can save you money or even prevent fines from the government by identifying safety issues onsite
- HIA safety advisors do not have a personal relationship with the building team onsite, ensuring you are provided with an impartial third-party inspection and report
- Safer and more practical ways of conducting your business may be discovered
HIA Safety offers both one-off and ongoing inspections.
The weight of an industry body is behind HIA Safety and its advisors.
If you think your business would benefit from a “fresh set of eyes”please contact HIA Safety on 1300 650 620.
Download information as a pdf