NSW Government assistance during COVID-19
April 23, 2020
The NSW and Federal Government is providing a range of financial incentives and assistance to business and employers in NSW that have been impacted by COVID-19.
Assistance comes in the form of:
- $10,000 grants for small business who are struggling with the COVID-19 shutdown
- Licence fee relief
- Payroll tax relief through the deferral of payroll tax for eligible businesses
- Rent assistance by deferring rents for small businesses tenants in Government properties and measures to help commercial tenants in financial distress
- Wage assistance in the form of the Federal Government’s JobKeeper program
- Apprentice and trainee wages subsidies
- Tax relief and cash flow assistance
For more information and the latest updates on how the Government is helping you to continue running your business.
HIA is also keeping members up to date on all matters COVID-19 related, including how to manage COVID-19 on site.