Annual regional meeting of members
February 26, 2019
Further notice is hereby given that the Annual Regional Meeting of Members of the Western Australia region of Housing Industry Association Limited will be held on 21 March 2019 at 22 Parkland Road, Osborne Park commencing at 2.00pm.
The business of the meeting shall be as follows:
- To receive and consider all reports or statements as required by law
- To declare the result of the elections of Regional President and Regional Vice-President
- To vote for the Chair and Vice-Chair of the following Committees:
3.1. Technical Services
3.2. Training and Professional Development
3.3. Environmental, Planning and Development
3.4. Industrial Relations and Legal
3.5. Membership, Kitchen and Bathroom
- To transact any other business of which notice in writing has been given to the Regional Executive Director at least 21 days prior to the meeting.
Nominations are called for the following positions:
- Chair, Technical Services
- Chair, Training and Professional Development
- Chair, Environmental, Planning and Development
- Chair, Industrial Relations and Legal
- Chair, Membership Services and Kitchens and Bathrooms
- Vice-Chair, Technical Services
- Vice-Chair, Training and Professional Development
- Vice-Chair, Environmental, Planning and Development
- Vice-Chair, Industrial Relations and Legal
- Vice-Chair, Membership, Kitchen and Bathroom
In all cases proposers and seconders of nominees must be financial members of the Association.
Nomination forms can be obtained from the Regional Office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Nominations for President and Vice-President closed on 7 February 2019.
Eligibility and election
Candidates must have been a member of the Association for at least two consecutive years.
All voting at the Annual Regional Meeting of Members for any elected office will be by secret ballot and require a simple majority.
Closing date of nominations
Nominations must be received by the Regional Director no later than 5:00pm on 7 March 2019 positions.