NCC 2019 Seminars
April 28, 2019
The 2019 edition of the National Construction Code will contain a significant number of changes that will affect all classes of buildings, including houses and low-mid rise residential buildings.
To help members get up to speed on these changes HIA, partnered with James Hardie, will be running a series of information seminars.
The Perth seminar will be happening on Monday 27 May 2019.
The seminars will cover a range of topics from both Volume 1 and 2 of the National Construction Code such as:
- Condensation management provisions
- Evidence of suitability requirements for building products
- Energy efficiency
- Fire safety provisions
- Roof and wall cladding, decks and balconies, smoke alarms and stairs and balustrades
- Changes to Australian Standards called up by the NCC
- Performance Solutions methods
- Mandatory sprinkler protection requirements for apartments
- Fire safety requirements for cladding and external walls provisions
- Requirements for roof top spaces for apartments.
Register now for the Perth NCC seminar.