March 31, 2019
It is with great pleasure that I announce that Phillip Theunissen has been endorsed as the new President for the WA region.
Phill has been Vice President for the last two years and Chair of the Membership, Kitchen and Bathroom Committee for a number of years prior to that. Phill is a registered builder and is the Managing Director of Jay's Door Centre.
Phill will be ably supported in representing your views with the appointment of Dean Humphrey from Humphrey Homes as the Vice President. Dean has been the Chair of the Technical Committee in WA for many years and we look forward to working with both Phill and Dean in their new roles.
I am also pleased to announce the members of our Regional Executive Committee that will represent you for the next two years:
- Phill Theunissen - HIA WA President
- Dean Humphrey - HIA WA Vice President
- Adam Drake - Brockman - Immediate Past President
- Dean O’Rourke - Past President
- Damian Reeve – Membership, Kitchen & Bathroom Chair
- Domenic Nardelli - Membership, Kitchen & Bathroom Vice Chair
- Cath Evans - Environmental, Planning & Development Chair
- Keith Middleton - Environmental, Planning & Development Vice Chair
- Alicia Kelly - IR & Legal Chair
- Anthony Kinder - IR & Legal Vice Chair
- Tony Ricciardello - Technical Chair
- Trent Jackson - Technical Vice Chair
- Alex Campbell - South West Chair
- Fiona Skilbeck - South West Vice Chair
- Trevor Craig - Great Southern Chair
- Richard Lambert - Great Southern Vice Chair
- Ben Trager - Invited guest
- Vas Spaseski - Invited guest
Our sincere thanks goes to the outgoing Regional Executive who have given so much time and expertise to support the industry.
Particular thanks goes to the outgoing President, Adam Drake-Brockman of GWA Group for his commitment to the industry over the past two years. Adam will continue to be part of our Regional Executive Committee to support the new team.