March 31, 2019
In light of proposed reforms to WA’s occupation, safety and health laws, HIA has established a Safety Forum and HIA are seeking expressions of interest from members who would like to participate.
This is an invaluable opportunity for members to become actively involved in safety matters in WA.
The forum will focus on:
- Identifying safety issues that may affect the residential housing industry in WA
- Addressing current and emerging safety policy and identify areas that require investigation
- Providing constructive discussions and feedback on safety issues
- Identifying practical solutions to meet safety obligations
- Fostering and promote a positive safety culture in the industry.
It is also expected that the forum which will be convened quarterly, will discuss Industry Safety Trends, proposed regulatory reforms, recent cases of interest and hear from guest speakers on various topical issues.
The first meeting of the Safety Forum has been scheduled for Monday, 15 April 2019.
Please notify Kiran Kaur, Workplace Adviser by close of business on Friday, 5 April 2019 on 9492 9200 or my email at email@example.com if you would like to participate.