TRADEPASS shows you’re verified and ready for your next job
How much time do you spend collating and managing your legal and business documentation every time you begin a new job with a builder? Register with HIA TRADEPASS and we’ll help you take care of it.
What is TRADEPASS?
TRADEPASS compiles all your documents in one place so potential employers can see your credentials at a glance.
- HIA TRADEPASS takes the hassle out of maintaining up-to-date business information and documentation
- Upload your documents to our user-friendly site, so they can be accessed anytime, anywhere
- You’ll be notified when information or documents such as your licence and insurance are expiring and need updating
- You may also be included on a searchable database where builders seeking compliant workers can make contact with you.
Benefits of TRADEPASS
Having an HIA TRADEPASS means you get:
- an industry tick of approval – builders can quickly see your commitment to safety, insurances and other business requirements – and can hire you with confidence
- the opportunity to grow – listing on the HIA TRADEPASS database means builders looking for compliant workers can find you quickly and easily
- to show evidence you’re ready to work – when a builder wants to hire you, your documentation is verified and ready to go – no hassle, no waiting, no billable hours lost to paper-chasing
- complete user-friendly service – you can invite your own workers to submit their information to HIA TRADEPASS, ensuring you provide a total package.
As a HIA TRADEPASS Contractor, you’ll receive all this for an annual fee:
|$110 (Incl GST)
||$137.50 (Incl GST)
Documents to upload
Once you’re registered with TRADEPASS you’ll be given access to an electronic questionnaire to upload the information and documents required to obtain an HIA TRADEPASS. The documents and information you’ll need to upload include:
- Your business details
- ABN and GST registration
- Trade licenses
- Insurances – e.g. Workers Compensation and Public Liability
- Information on your business' safety practices.
- Other regulatory requirements – e.g. Portable Long Service Leave
If you don’t have these documents, or you have any questions about what you’ll need to register, call 1300 650 620.
I'd prefer to have someone contact me