Construction Works – New and improved cover you can buy online
Construction Works - also known as Contract Works - covers builders, tradies and subcontractors responsibilities to insure against loss or damage to their build, as well as their legal and contractual obligations in relation to the contracted works.
We understand the risks and challenges builders, tradies and subcontractors face on and off site every day. Providing customers with comprehensive cover at a competitive price, and taking the hard work out of protecting your works is at the core of HIA Insurance Services. This is why we have designed two new and improved levels of cover you can buy online.
Receive up to $250 off your premium
when you purchase Construction Works (Contract Works) Insurance online on or before 31 January 2020. T&C’s apply*
Get a quote and buy online now
Gold: Quality cover at a competitive price
- Cover for Subcontractor Negligence: your interests are protected for your subcontractor’s work for which you are liable.
- Legal Liability Claims: cover for legal fees, settlements and court costs from defending certain claims. *
- Automatic Contract Value Increase: for if when the value of the contracted works increases mid-project. *
- Mitigation Costs: Preventing covered damage to insured property. *
- Owner Builder, Single Project and Annual Turnover Policies available.
Platinum: Our highest level of cover
- Cover for Display Homes: showcase your work and secure your next project with the peace of mind you need whilst you’re on-site working on your current build. *
- Existing Structures Cover: no additional cover needed for extensions on top of the insured contracted works. *
- Search and Locate Damage/Defects Cause: discover what’s causing something to not work properly fast. *
- Access to Remove and Restore: Cover that enables the repair of the works without you being entirely out of pocket. *
- Single Project and Annual Turnover Policies available.
*Up to the limit of your liability cover or limit specified in the policy wording. Please check your policy wording for mentioned expenses, specified limits and further details.
Get a quote and buy online now
or call 1800 633 467 for more information.
*Terms and Conditions
Offer is only available once per entity and is limited to the first 120 eligible customers taking up the offer on or before 31 January 2020 (“Offer Period”). The offer cannot discount premiums below the required minimum premium. Minimum premium is $1,421.95 (ext. GST) based on a limit of liability of $5m and inclusive of commission paid to HIAIS. Minimum premium varies between policies. Offer is available to new and existing customers who purchase or renew a Construction Works (Contract Works) Insurance policy during the Offer Period. For the avoidance of doubt, this offer does not apply to Construction Works (Contract Works) Insurance policies which are already in place during the Offer Period. Taxes, statutory charges and broker fees also apply. Offer is limited to online transactions only and is subject to HIA Insurance Services’ QBE facility underwriting guidelines. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. HIAIS reserve the right to change or withdraw the offer without notice. Please note all benefits referenced are subject to the full terms, conditions, exclusions and limits of the policy.
© 2019 HIA Insurance Services Pty Ltd ABN 84 076 460 967 (HIAIS) as an authorised representative no. 275925 of Aon Risk Services Australia Limited ABN 17 000 434 720 AFSL no. 241141 (Aon). Construction Works, Public & Product Liability Insurance for the Building and Construction Industry is arranged by HIAIS on behalf of the insurance issuer, QBE Insurance (Australia) Ltd, ABN 78 003 191 035, AFSL 239545, ABN 28 008 485 014. If you purchase this insurance, HIAIS will receive a commission that is a percentage of the premium. Further information can be found in HIAIS’ FSG or provided upon request. The information contained in this email is general in nature and should not be relied on as advice (personal or otherwise) because your personal needs, objectives and financial situation have not been considered. Before deciding whether a product is right for you, please consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (if applicable) and full policy terms and conditions available from HIAIS on request. All representations in this communication in relation to the insurance products HIAIS arrange are subject to the full terms and conditions of the relevant policy. Please contact HIAIS if you have any queries.