Meet and connect
When you are working in a small business or home office it’s easy to feel cut off from information. And with the building industry constantly changing, you need to know what’s happening. BPN keeps you connected and aware.
As a BPN member you will be sent alerts and be invited to be part of our growing community of building industry partner professionals and spouses. Connect online or in person by attending events, workshops and forums.
Ways to meet and connect with the info you need
- Webinars on topics to help you work smarter
- Marketing information, useful guides and tips on growing your business
- BPN e-news with the latest industry news, updates, upcoming training and relevant information
- Industry events, workshops and talks specifically designed for Business Partners and spouses
- Regular HIA economic publications including regional activity on new home sales, dwelling starts and renovation activity
- Online forums giving you the opportunity to exchange ideas and nut out common problems with your peers.
Complimentary join for family and partners
Joining the HIA Business Partner Network is complimentary to all spouses/business partners whose main role is to help an HIA member run the business - from balancing the books, to launching marketing strategies, to staying on top of building regulations.
See how to join BPN