HIA Builder & Manufacturer Program
Building trade and business loyalty with tomorrow's tradespeople
What is the Builder & Manufacturer Program?
The Builder and Manufacturer Program is a partnership between HIA, builders and manufacturers to encourage the uptake of apprentices in our industry.
It's for any builder or manufacturer who sub-contracts work or has customers who work in the trades. It provides safety-trained, dedicated, manpower, with all the HR recruitment and paperwork handled by HIA. You can be sure that any apprentice sponsored has met HIA's strict criteria and matching process to ensure you get a reciprocal fit.
The benefits to you
- Loyalty - builds dependability and loyalty to your business
- Reliability - provides you with committed apprentices
- Efficiency - speeds up the recruitment process as HIA will match suitable apprentices quickly
- Confidence - removes the risk of taking on unsuitable candidates
- Safety - ensures you have a well- informed and safety-trained workforce
- Time-saving - no extra admin requirements from your business
How it works
- HIA administers an umbrella apprenticeship program on your behalf
- Your preferred contractors improve productivity with the help of an apprentice
- You sponsor the training with the subsidised amount decided by you
- You gain loyalty from apprentices trained to your high quality standards
The HIA builder manufacturer program is proven to build trade and customer loyalty and primes apprentices for a career in the industry.
For further information see: Builder Manufacturer Brochure ( 3MB)