How do I apply?
It’s easy! Click on the ‘Apply now’ button below to check out all the current jobs available for apprentices. We will be in contact shortly to talk more about the application process and eligibility.
Can anyone apply to be an HIA Apprentice?
You need to have:
- a minimum of completion of year 10 schooling
- a car, drivers licence or reliable transport to various job sites
- a good work ethic and a willingness to learn new skills
It would be great if you have:
- completed a pre apprenticeship or have some trade exposure
- completed an approved Occupational Health and Safety Induction Course (white card).